Break out your comfy shoes and your loose fitting pants, Squantumites! Beautiful weekend to head over to Merrymount Park for some food, music, and art!
Beautiful day to head over to Merrymount Park and enjoy artwork, live entertainment, crafts, and children’s activities. Pick up a new piece of artwork by local artists, or purchase crafts and jewelry. ArtsFest features a juried art and photography show featuring Quincy Art Association members and young artists.
Saturday, September 17 entertainment line up:
- 11am – 1pm: Silly Sally and her puppets
- 1pm – 1:45pm: Young Artist Awards, Yael Kolbech
- 2pm – 3pm: Ollie the Clown Magician
- 3pm – 4pm: Lindsay and her giant puppet pals
- 4pm – 5 pm: Visiting farm animals
- 5pm – 7:30pm: Quincy Symphony Orchestra
Sunday, September 18:
- 10am – noon: Silly Sally and her puppets
- noon – 1pm: Wah Lum Kung Fu & Tai Chi Academy
- 1pm – 2pm: Rain Forest reptiles show
- 2pm – 4pm: Divas with a twist
The Quincy Symphony Orchestra will perform a free concert under the lights at Adams Field. Bring lawn chairs and blankets or sit at the bleachers. Listen to some tunes and peruse the art during or after the concert.
Bring your appetite to this festival that will feature over 20 local trucks paired with over 50 local craft beers. Hankering for a gooey grilled cheese or some sweet cupcakes? This is your game! Enjoy an Open Air Market.
Tickets $10, Beer sampling tickets $35
Visit the event site to view a list of participating trucks.