As we head into the holiday season, please join us for a neighbor’s night out! Meet and mingle at an informal gathering, enjoy some light refreshments, and celebrate great neighbors and our beautiful seaside community.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 7 pm
First Church of Squantum
164 Bellevue Road, Squantum, MA
Discover a new neighbor or group
We’ve invited several Squantumites with memorable interests and hobbies to share mini stories and updates about groups and activities happening in our neighborhood. We’ll hear from youth group leaders, activity group hosts, and some fabulous volunteers who gather and energize our neighbors to care for our unique community.
- Give a pat on the back to members of the Playground Renovation Committee for their fabulous dedication to making a safer play area for the children of Squantum
- Meet the woman who advocated to make Squaw Rock a part of Quincy, and high-five the volunteers who recently organized a clean up of the area
- Learn from a neighbor who has a weather station in Squantum!
- Hear from Julie and Brendan of the Academy of Irish Dance
- Give a holler to the Squantum Storm coaches
- and discover and meet folks from many more groups at this informal gathering.
Share your group information
We’d love to hear from you, too! Do you host a community group or activity in Squantum? Come along and let your neighbors know how to participate or join.
We hope to see you there!
About the Squantum Community Association
The Squantum Community Association provides programming that fosters conversation and community with a focus on topics of interest to the Squantum and Quincy communities, highlighting local talent and history.
To subscribe to event notifications send us a note.