Saturday, September 26
7 PM – midnight
20 Moon Island Road, Squantum
They’ve got lots of great raffle prizes, including a getaway to Martha’s Vineyard, Bruins tickets, car detailing, and some fabulous gift basket.
Enjoy a night out while supporting a great organization! Cover charge and raffle proceeds support the Storm Football & Cheerleading programs.
Available for $15 at the door
Raffle items are still coming in! A few to entice you…
- 2 Bruins tickets
- Martha’s Vineyard – house for a weekend
- 2 Squantum Storm chairs
- Assembly Restaurant gift certificate
- Marina Bay restaurant gift certificate, $ 75
- 2 tickets to Galway/Dublin hurling match, with $50 gift certificate to Yard House restaurant
- Ginger Betty basket, Gift baskets, Bling basket
- American flag wooden sign
- Storm wreath and Patriots framed picture
- Ayers Brothers car detail
About the Storm Program
Approximately 150 children participate annually in the Squantum Storm Football and Cheerleading programs which are supported by 40+ coaches and volunteers. These volunteers include some 25 cheerleading and football coaches. That’s approximately 1 coach for every 10 kids.
Leading the volunteer group are Nathan Knowles, Head Football Coach Micheal Killilea, Cheerleading Advisers Judi Smith, Jen Buckley and Debbie Dyer, and fundraising organizers Lisa Chin, Michele Corey, Diane O’Connor, Kelly Norris and Rachel Leschernier.
Visit the Storm Facebook page for regular updates.